Saturday 19 March 2011

Simon Cowell bedded almost 2,000 women!!!


X factor judge Simon Cowell has claimed that he has had sex with almost 2,000 women.

Simon revealed that during his "good times" he had two women a week.

The multi-millionaire's "good times" ran through the 80s and 90s, up to 20 years, which means he will have racked up the massive "magic number".

But Cowell, 50, was quick to point out he was "not as bad as Russell Brand".

"I like women. I just like them. I like flirting and I like to listen," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
"Guys will say they fancy girls, but my best friends are girls," he added.

But despite a string of beauties in his past, including pop star Sinitta, 41, presenter Terri Seymour, 35, and models Jasmine Lennard, 25, and Jackie St Clair, 50, Cowell is now off the market.
Simon's spokesman Max Clifford said yesterday: "I have no idea how many women Simon has known. The only person who knows that is Simon himself."

No comments:

Post a Comment